Friday, August 26, 2016

My Makeup Wishlist!

Elo!

I've been trying really hard to stop myself from buying any makeup products because the current ones that i already have, semua barely touch! Boleh? Sebab i don't wear my makeup everyday. I basically pakai moisturiser, compact powder, eyebrow pen and a bit of mascara. That's it. But hey, aku cuma manusia biasa yang punyai keinginan. Ha gitu. 

Well here goes nothing..





Is this the part where i should explain why i want them all?

..
..
..

Haha. Ye la kot.

Let's begin!

  1. Hourglass' Veil Mineral Primer : I've heard a lot of good things about this baby here. It makes your face look like a very soft canvas before you start putting on the foundation and all. Aku ada baca banyak review about this. Yes. Yes. I know it cost a fortune, but i think i'm gonna give it a try. Kalau tak best, tak payah la beli lagi. Kita cuba jenama lain pulak. Haha
  2. Anastasia Beverly Hills' Contour Kit : The only reason why i want this is because the Benefit's Hoola Bronzer doesn't work for me. Aku ni gelap sangat agaknya. Kalau orang kulit putih nampak la. Tambah pula muka aku makin mengembang, i need to look chiseled!
  3. Kat Von D's Lock It Tattoo Foundation : Oh my gosh, i was there when they first appeared in Sephora. Without any hesitation, i did try to put some on my face and i love it! Tak tau bila nak beli sebab currently ada 3 foundations dekat rumah and bukan murah murah semuanya. Kena habiskan dulu. Nak minum ke apa. I really wanna try this and see if it is really worth the hype.
  4. Tarteltte's In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Pallete : Aku kena jujur, the first reason why i wanna buy it is because of the packaging. #JanganKecamSis. Lagipun the only eyeshadow yang i ada, macam dah tak best. Haha. Padahal jarang pakai. Entah. I think i want it just for the sake of wanting je kot.
  5. Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector : Aku baru je beli Benefit's WattsUp Highlighter. Tapi gatal tangan pergi cuba benda ni, and terus fall in love gila gila. The color and the shimmers are to die for! Harga quite expensive but demi mahukan muka yang berkilat kilat gitu kan?
  6. Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick : Ini pun agak frustrating jugak sebenarnya sebab semua warna dia lawa lawa and i really love the formula and texture. As for now i can't really decide which color that i wanna go for. Kalau tengok internet, macam nak cuba shade L'ecole Des Femmes. Sebab currently warna warna lipstick aku semua macam bold and very dark, and i would really love to try some nudes or peachy kinda shades for my lips. Cuba je la kan?
I think that's all i have for now. Sebenarnya banyak lagi, faham?! Tapi tak nak la tunjuk sangat perangai buruk tu. Haha. Kita ni kerja separuh nyawa tapi nak habiskan hanya untuk makeup sebenarnya tak worth it pun. Cuma pada aku, makeup ni lebih kepada kepuasan diri and how you chose to present yourself. Nak sentiasa nampak segar, nampak presentable. That's all. Dah kerja penat penat, mestilah nak hadiahkan diri dengan sesuatu yang kita suka. Ye dak?

Birthday kita dah nak dekat. Ini pun salah satu hint jugak ni. Kalau ada sesiapa sudi nak belikan, i swear i will love you till Jannah! Haha

Bos, Mana Gaji?
AisyaAzman


4 comments:

  1. tartelette in bloom is in my wish list! haritu dah almost nak grab kt sephora pastu istighfar byk byk, terus keluar. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. I have lots lots of makeup item I wanted. if it considers as perangai buruk then I'm the baddest. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the hourglass primer too :( I just bought the tartelette in bloom time sale baru ni! So prettyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. mana lengkap wanita tanpa barang make up kan....kurang kurang bedak atau pewangi

    ReplyDelete

Hello Bloggers, do read my 'About Me' and 'Disclaimer' section before you leave a comment & play nice!